Monday 13 February 2012

Welcome fellow hortics...

This is the first satellite blog from my main blog:  http://livinginthemonkeyhouse.blogspot.com/ I thought that by separating my various interests, it would allow folks to dip in and out of what they found interesting without having to wade through loads off guff that they might find a little dull.

This then is my blog dedicated to all things horticultural, but particularly to the restoration of my own personal wilderness...er...garden. Please feel free to post any horticultural dilemmas you may be having and I will use the depth of my knowledge (or shallows) to help you. So that you know; I am qualified with a BSc Hons in Horticulture (specifically plantsmanship and landscape design) and hold Royal Horticultural Society qualifications levels 2 & 3. I am also eminently placed to talk about gardening with a disability and my primary interests are propagation, sub-tropical planting and local scale sustainable food production.

I hope that you enjoy my journey and please feel free to share yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment